A searing love connects two hearts. From childhood friends to sweethearts, your love story with him will go on.
Searing Passion — Luke's Birthday Fan Art Event officially begins!
Submission Period: 2022/11/26 – 12/14 23:59 (UTC+9)
Selection Period: 2022/12/15 - 12/26
Winner Announcement: 2022/12/27
Best Work (3 winners): S-Chip x6,480 + Luke's Birthday Merchandise Pack
Popular Vote (7 winners): S-Chip ×3,280
Rising Star (10 winners): S-Chip ×1,980
How to Participate
1. With Luke's birthday as the theme, create relevant fan art that complies with the "Submission Requirements." Submissions include but are not limited to illustrations, chibis, comic strips, etc.
2. On the HoYoLAB Event Details page, tap on the "Post Image" button to upload your work
3. Complete the steps above to successfully participate in the event~
Artworks will be judged by the official Tears of Themis panel in categories including popularity, quality, and creativity.
Twitter Special Reward
Attorneys may also post their original artwork on Twitter with the hashtags #TearsOfThemis and #SearingPassion. Submissions include but are not limited to illustrations, chibis, comic strips, emojis, etc. 20 Attorneys will be randomly selected on 2022/12/27 to receive the Lucky Prize (S-Chip x200).
* Attorneys may post the same artwork to HoYoLAB and to their own Twitter account
* Any work not complying with the "Event Rules" will be disqualified from the Lucky Prize
* The Lucky Prize will be sent out via Twitter DM. Please pay attention to your DMs when the time comes
1. Submitted works must feature the characters of Tears of Themis as their subject
2. The final artwork must be colored. When uploading the final artwork, images of the drawing process (drafts) must be uploaded together with it to serve as evidence
3. The work must be named (please write the name in the title of your post)
4. Please sign your work in any of the four corners (you can use the HoYoLAB watermark function)
5. Submitted works must be a .jpg, .png, or .gif file and be no larger than 10 MB (game screenshots and previously submitted work are invalid submissions)
* The five criteria above must be fulfilled or your submission will be invalid
1. Your submitted artwork must fulfill the Submission Requirements.
2. Submissions must be your original work and cannot include any content or creativity plagiarism. Any submission found guilty of plagiarism in any way will be disqualified.
3. One HoYoLAB account can only submit up to five submissions. Multiple submissions of the same works will not result in multiple rewards, but there may be cases where the same artist wins multiple prizes.
4. Submissions that fall under any of the below criteria will be disqualified: artwork content violates community rules and regulations; contains gender change or content that does not follow the original design; contains plagiarism or theft of the works of others; unrelated to Tears of Themis and/or Luke's Birthday and/or has content that discredits/defames the game and its characters; contains any form of advertisement.
5. Submitted content cannot be used for commercial purposes or to participate in any other similar events, nor can it be authorized for third-party use. You will be disqualified from the competition if you violate any of these rules.
6. Actions that harm the fairness and integrity of the competition, such as spamming to farm popularity for a submission, are not allowed. Severe cases will result in disqualification.
7. Please follow the steps above to participate in this event. Your participation will be automatically invalidated if any of the following occur:
i) The work was not submitted within the stipulated time on HoYoLAB;
ii) The work was not submitted on the collection event page.
8. If a winning submission is reported for plagiarism or misappropriation after the event has ended, and the allegations are proven true after an investigation, the "Tears of Themis" HoYoLAB official operations team will revoke distributed rewards and permanently suspend all account privileges on HoYoLAB for the violating user, as well as revoke their rights to participate in future community events. We welcome everyone's feedback.
9. Evaluation results will be announced via the HoYoLAB "Tears of Themis" Official account. Dear Attorneys, please pay close attention to system notifications regarding the event winners! Winners should follow the instructions given and provide the information requested (UID, name, contact information, address, etc.) within two weeks, or their prizes will be considered forfeited. By providing contact information, winners give event organizers the right to contact them regarding prize notifications and delivery.